DisclaimerRESTRICTIONS ON USE
This site is owned and operated by The California Wheat Commission (CWC) and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by CWC and other sources, and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software ("Material"). You may download Material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
LICENSE TO CWC
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication (a "Communication") through this service, you are granting CWC a royalty free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such Communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark, or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
- Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such Communication; and
- Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the Communication.
CWC HAS PROVIDED LINKS AND POINTERS TO INTERNET SITES MAINTAINED BY THIRD PARTIES ("THIRD PARTY SITES") AND MAY FROM TIME TO TIME PROVIDE THIRD PARTY MATERIALS ON THIS SITE. NEITHER CWC, ITS COMMISSIONERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS OPERATE OR CONTROL IN ANY RESPECT ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THESE THIRD PARTY SITES. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE AND THE THIRD PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CWC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CWC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CWC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE OR IN THIRD PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT CWC) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
This service may include bulletin boards and chat rooms ("Bulletin Boards") that allow feedback to CWC and real-time interaction between users. CWC does not control the messages, information or files delivered to Bulletin Boards. It is a condition of your use of the Bulletin Boards and this Web site that you do not:
You understand that CWC has no obligation to monitor the Bulletin Boards. However, CWC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in CWC's sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or for the purposes of clarity or conciseness.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Bulletin Boards;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes in the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Post, or transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes or which contains advertising.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall CWC, its commissioners/directors, officers, employees, agents or constituents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use materials on the CWC Website. If you are dissatisfied with any CWC material, or with any of CWC's terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the CWC website.
This agreement is effective until terminated by CWC, at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the Bulletin Boards and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Bulletin Boards, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.